Whether this your first time working with a professional studio or you’re well acquainted with the design process, it helps to know the details concerning how we operate. The main concerns of our clients are whether we’re a good fit for each other, what needs to be done to make sure the process runs well, how long it will take, and most often how much it will cost.
- As is standard for web services, work is billed at an hourly rate.
- The minimum charge for new projects is based on one working day (eight hours) of billable time.
- The cost of a typical website ranges from $2,500 to $20,000 or more depending on features and complexity.
- Before beginning your project we’ll provide an estimated cost. Since projects frequently change due to the inherent flexibility of creative work we communicate any budget concerns throughout the process.
- As much as we’d like to accommodate all of our clients we can’t perform work on speculation or provide fixed price quotes. For more information on speculative work, see No!Spec.
- All of our invoices are issued with NET 30 payment terms.
- All project related expenses incurred by us are billed at a markup of 25%.
- In addition to the time and resources it takes to complete your project we also bill for major travel costs such as accommodations, airport transportation, meals, and other related expenses and will submit itemized receipts for these costs with our invoices.