Elements Web Development
A web development & design studio founded by Raymond Johnson that helps communities use the web to get great ideas to the right people
☞ Get in Touch ☜
- Mobile–first, responsive design
- Plugin & theme customization
- SVG, CSS & JS animation
- Web typography
- Content strategy
- Security & malware removal
- Page–speed optimization
- VPS hosting
- Server migration
- Website maintenance
- Kera MacKenzieOnline portfolio for an interdisciplinary film and video, artistChicago, IL
- Sahara LoungeWebsite redesign for a historic East Austin music venueAustin, TX
- Hiba AliPortfolio website for new–media artist and scholarChicago, IL / Toronto, ON
- Jenkins ElectricAdding e-commerce to the website of a historic industrial electrical utility equipment manufacturerAustin, TX
- Environmental Defense Fund (Howdy Design)Web development of touch-focused, interactive website for iPad kiosksWashington DC
- NurturMe (Howdy Design)Site updates for an organic baby–food company's new product lineHillside, NJ
- DigiDaybookTurnkey website for a publishing consultancy specializing in consumer technologyAustin, TX
- Austin Rhythm and DrumTurnkey website for a musician offering group drumming events and music therapyAustin, TX
- Colleges of Distinction (Design it Please)Web maintenance for a higher education resource provider
- Jenkins Electric (Howdy Design)Web development to update the web presence of a electrical equipment companyCharlotte, NC
- Food and City (Design it Please)Developing a modern layout for a lifestyle publication Austin, TX
- Real MassiveBespoke WordPress setup and app integration for a commercial real estate statistics businessAustin, TX
- Vintage American GuitarWebsite maintenance and architecture improvements for a boutique vintage guitar shopAustin, TX
- Sahara LoungeTurnkey website for a historic music venueAustin, TX
- Battleground TexasWebsite maintenance and system integration for a progressive political action committeeAustin, TX
- 3Q DigitalDeveloping a redesigned website for a Bay-Area digital advertising agencySan Diego, CA
- Sylla Music
Business cards for a master percussionist from Guinea, West AfricaAustin, TX
development for the redesign of Bay-area medical weight–loss clinic websiteSan Francisco, CA
My new site looks even better than I expected and I owe that entirely to Raymond. In addition, he set it up so it will be very easy for me to maintain over time, which I am really grateful for. I would definitely work with him again and recommend anyone who needs a fresh website to work with him too!
It was hard to believe that we accomplished the redesign quickly and with such calm. Afterwards, I felt equipped with the tools to edit and adjust certain details on the website by myself, and in a very timely manner, Raymond generously offered any additional assistance that might be necessary.
Raymond often assists Design It Please with WordPress development. He’s reliable, trustworthy, and fast!
Raymond listened, he was professional, responsive, creative, and greater than fair! He made suggestions and added additional features to my site that I hadn’t even thought of.
Raymond does a great job of bridging both the technical and creative aspects of his sites. So impressed with his range, and he is a delight to work with!
Raymond saved the day for us on a web development project that was in serious jeopardy due to previous development issues and a fast-approaching time-line. His exceptional technical skills are matched by his professional discipline and wonderful personality.
He’s a great source of information and recommendations on native plug-ins for WordPress and solutions available outside the platform. He’s resourceful, thorough, prompt, and a genuine pleasure to work with. He handled every request we threw at him and found solutions for all of them.
As our internal team was on a tight deadline and had very specific needs, I found collaboration with Raymond to be incredibly smooth and thorough. I can specifically attest to the incredible admin panel UI that he constructed for easy content and media updates. The page templates and custom fields were exactly what any marketer would hope to see when going to make changes – intuitive and well-defined.
We hired Raymond to take over our organization’s WordPress website after our previous developer unexpectedly quit. Raymond quickly stepped in and fixed lingering functionality and design issues. He was able to work to integrate our CRM with our WordPress site even though he had never worked with the CRM we use before. Any time an issue comes up (which is rare these days!), Raymond is quick to respond with a solution. We’re so happy to be a client of Raymond’s, and I would recommend him for any project!
Web Designer & Developer, MusicianAlong with running Elements Web Development, Raymond is an accomplished musician seeking expression through words and sound.